Zemira Israel feat. La La Musiq
Cover Art by Bezaleel Israel
Release Date = 12am Friday, March 18, 2022!
STREAM NOW ON YOUR FAVORITE DIGITAL PLATFORM, (starting with platforms that pay artists the most to the least):
Sistar Day 1 Music Video Shoot!!!
Only a select number can come. Email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, cell number, Facebook link and picture to come to the site. Then, if selected, an email with date, location, role you can play in music video, & time will be replied to you.
Sistar is a song to encourage our sisters all around the world to keep going in their g, love the sisterhood, and to know their worth in the eyes of the Most High God.
Playing on the words "sister" and "star", Sistar aims to encourage the sisters to shine bright like the stars above.
This product is available for a limited time.
Sistar was created & written by 2x Billboard Charting Producer: Bezaleel Israel, 2x Billboard Charting Artist: Zemira Israel & Award Winning International Songwriter: La La Musiq.
And, Multi-Platinum Grammy Winning Sound-Engineer & Producer: Nagaris, mastered the song.
Sisterhood starts out as a group of women with common interests. This definition scratches the surface of what sisterhood truly is…
ZEMIRA ISRAEL & LA LA MUSIQ WILL PERFORM IT LIVE FOR THE VERY 1ST TIME!!!
Yehudi Gang presents: Me & Brews "1st Annual Brew Year Bash"La La Musiqand I will be performing Sistar for the ver 1st time.Buy your tickets and enjoy the fellowship, food, & musicSaturday night, April 2, 2022Level 3 Events & Entertainment6701 Meadowbrook DrFort Worth, Tx 76112Get your tickets!Presale: Concert only $20, Combo(concert+ after-party) $25At the door: Concert only $25, After-party $10 (no combo buy at door)
- Sistarhood is a blessing
- Sistarhood is loving
- Sistarhood is self-love
- Sistarhood is caring
- Sistarhood is noncompetitive
- Sistarhood is trust
- Sistarhood is confidence
- Sistarhood is committed
- Sistarhood is accepting
- Sistarhood is accountability
- Sistarhood is forgiving
- Sistarhood is healthy
- Sistarhood is Healing
- Sistarhood is uplifting
- Sistarhood is nurturing
- Sistarhood is appreciating
- Sistarhood is understanding
- Sistarhood is enduring
- Sistarhood is special
- Sistarhood is togetherness
- Sistarhood is awesome
- Sistarhood is beautiful
- Sistarhood is fulfilling
- Sistarhood is consistent
- Sistarhood is winning
- Sistarhood is fun
- Sistarhood is present
- Sistarhood is being there
- Sistarhood is joy and shoulder for pain
- Sistarhood is key to empowerment, social change and freedom.
- Sistarhood celebrates one another
- Sistarhood is connecting in a meaningful way
- Sistarhood is never being alone
- Sistarhood is powerful
- Sistarhood is a sense of belonging
- Sistarhood is mentorship
- Sistarhood is remembering one another
- Sistarhood is sharing love
- Sistarhood is teachful moments
- Sistarhood is creative
Sistar's 2 Calls to Action:
- Preorder NO MORE THAN 4 units (copies) of Sistar per different card to help get Sistar" to number 1 on the Pop, R&B and/or Gospel Billboard Charts.
- This would make La La Musiq's 1st time on the Billboard Charts!
- It would be Bezaleel Israel & Zemira Israel's 3rd time on the Billboard Charts!
- Email email@example.com a 30sec video shouting out a sistar of yours who has done something kind for you according to the fruits of the Spirit! Last day to enter is 3/31/22
- Or tag Zemira Israel & La La Musiq on social media WITH the HASHTAG:
#Sistar💫 (be sure to add the star emoji, 💫, in the hashtag to ensure we see it in the search and that it is set apart from the other hashtag without the emoji)
- Zemira Israel & La La Musiq's Socials:
FB = @Zemira Israel Music / @La La Musiq
Instagram = @zemiramusic / @lala_musiq
Youtube = @Zemiramusic / @La La Musiq
Tik Tok = @zemiramusic / @lala_musiq
Twitter = @zemiramusic / @lala_musiq
- In the email or social media post, include a 30 SECOND or less video or voice message (preferably a video).
- In the video, 1st briefly state your name and who you are (Wife, Mother, CEO, etc).
- Second, share a memory of a sister's or sisters' kind deed towards you that was exemplary of the Fruits of the Spirit according to Galatians 5:22-22 (love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance). You may state her name as well if you'd like and tag her as well f you make a social media post as well.
- Thirdly, encourage her by
- thanking her
- sharing how it made you feel
- sharing how her fruit of the spirit impacted you
- Telling her what fruit of the spirit she exemplified, whether it was love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and/or temperance.
- End your video by saying: "You're my sistar."
Zemira Israel & La La Musiq will re-share as many of your videos as possible on their platforms to encourage their audience of sisters to join in and to encourage the sisters in general.
"LA LA MUSIQ & I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND GOING THE EXTRA MILE BY PURCHASING THE SINGLE, SHARING THE SONG LINK, & PARTICIPATING IN THE 2 CALLS TO ACTION!!"
SEND YOUR REVIEWS, comments, encouragements TO INFO@ZEMIRAISRAEL.COM OR JUST HASHTAG #Sistar💫 (be sure to add the star "💫" emoji) AND TAG Zemira Israel on her social media platforms and La La Musiq on her social media platforms.
Sistar OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO (coming soon...)
Peace, Love & Blessings,
Zemira 🕎 ✍🏾 🎶🎤
Thanks for sharing & commenting on this blog!
💫 CAN'T MAKE AN EVENT, BUT WANT TO SUPPORT? BECOME A SPONSOR!
***TERMS & CONDITIONS:
No refunds. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for concerns.