HAPPY HOLYDAY! 🌝
Yes! I celebrate all of the the holy feast days of God and Israel's memorial days written in the bible. HALLELUYAH!
So, naturally, my site will be closed on those 74 holydays year round.
I use the bible along with websites to help me find the dates to set my year off right and organized to set the tone and pace of my life:
- *** Farmer's Almanac = Find the Farmer's almanac for your area online https://www.farmersalmanac.com/full-moon-dates-and-times
🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤
Here are my current 2023 holy dates I will be observing and commemorating on which my site will be closed, starting from the month of Abib (the 1st month of the year) during Spring season:
- Sabbath = every 7th day (Saturday)
- 11th month February 4th even 1:29pm on the 5th
- 12th month March 6th even 7:40am on the 7th
- Destruction of Nicanor (13th day of 12th moon) - March 18th
- Purim (14th day of 12th moon) - March 19th
- 1st New Moon (Month of Abib) = April 5th even 2023 12:34am on the 6th
- 1st Day of Passover (Feast of Unleavened Bread) = April 19th even 12:34am on the 10th
- Feast of Unleavened Bread = April 20th even 12:34am on the 21th
- 7th Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread = April 26th even 12:34am on the 27th
- 2nd New Moon = May 4th even 1:34 PM on the 5th
- Day of Simon = May 26th even even 1:34 PM on the 27th
- 3rd New Moon = June 3rd even 11:42pm
- Feast of Fruits (Pentecost) = June 11, 2023 even 12:34am on the 27th
- 4th New Moon = July 2nd even 7:39am on the 7th
- 5th New Moon = July 2nd even 7:39am on the 7th
- 6th New Moon = August 30th even 9:36pm (? does the sun come down earlier yet?)
- 7th New Moon (Feast of Blowing of Trumpets) = September 28th even 5:58am on the 29th
- Day of Atonement = October 4th even 5:58am on the 5th
- 1st day of Feast of Tabernacles (Feast o Booths) = October 9th even even 5:58am on the 10th
- 8th day of Feast of Tabernacles (Feast o Booths) = October 16th even even 5:58am on the 17th
- 8th New Moon = September 28th even 5:58am on the 29th
- 9th New Moon = November 26th even 4:16am on the 27th
- 1st day of the Feast of Dedication aka Hanukkah (25th day of the 9th month) = December 20th even, 4:16am on the 21st
- 10th New Moon = December 26th even 7:33pm
- 8th day of the Feast of Dedication aka Hanukkah = December 27th even, 4:16am on the 28th
- 11th New Moon = January 24th even 12:54pm on the 25th
- 12th New Moon = February 23th even 12:54pm on the 25th
- Destruction of Nicanor - March 6th 2024 even, 7:30am on the 7th
- Purim - March 7th 2024 even, 7:30am on the 78h
Here are the holydays meaning and how to observe them below:The Sabbath is the 7th day of the week 💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 (Every Saturday; starting Friday at even and ending Saturday at even).
(Genesis 2:1-3 / Exodus 20:8-11; 16:23; 31:16-17; 35:3 / Nehemiah 10:31; 13:15-21 / Isaiah 58:13-14 / Mark 2:27. Sabbath means "rest". 52 Sabbaths in the year. It is the 1st holyday created by the Most High; creator of heaven and earth. The Sabbaths are every Saturday starting Friday even [evening]/sundown to Saturday even/sundown, because an Israelite day starts at even). Buying, selling, working & cooking is prohibited on all holy days unless said otherwise in the scriptures. It is a day we are commanded by God to have a holy convocation (fellowship) amongst believers as with all other holydays.)
1st New Moon of the year (Month of Abib) - NEW YEAR 🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - April 5th even 12:34am on the 6th
Abib [month of corn or ear of corn 🌽 🌾 After the Babylonian captivity Abib was called Nisan.] (New Year 🌸 🌺 🐝🐞🦋🌳🌱) & 1st New Moon/month. A full bright moon indicates a New Moon. 🌝🍽🍴🥂🍻🍺🍸🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 (1st month name is "Abib") of the Israelite year (Deuteronomy 16:11, Exodus 12:1-2; 13:4; 23:15; 34:18, Psalms 83:3 / Isaiah 66:23 / Amos 8:5 / Sirach 43:6-8. We have 12 New Moons in a year. It's a holy convocation. No working. But we may cook to feast.The moon was made by The Father and the Holy Spirit (Christ) on the 4th day of creation. The New Moon is indicated by a complete fully lit moon in the sky. It also tells us when the beginning of the month is. Israelites are taught to count the days to accurately pinpoint the full moon. The moon rules the night and is for signs and for seasons).
Passover (the 14th day of the 1st month is the Passover) 🍞 🥖🍷 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - April 19th even 12:34am on the 20th
1st Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread - April 20th even 12:34am on the 21th
(The 15th day of the 1st month is the 1st day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. John 1:29, Lev 23:5-8 / Luke 22:1 / Exodus 12:12-34; 34:18 / Acts 20:6 / 1 Corinthian 5:7-8. High Holyday of 10 yearly. Christ and the apostles kept the Passover. We are not to buy and sell and work on this day. We are to eat unleavened bread from this day to the 7th day of the feast. We are to have an holy convocation on the 1st and 7th day of the feast. This day is a memorial commanded by God to remember every year of how he brought us out of Egypt out of slavery from Pharaoh. Christ is our Passover so we are not obligated to eat the lamb nor sacrifice. Christ is our lamb and sacrifice.)
7th Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread 🍞 🥖🍷💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 (Last day of the 7 day feast. A holy convocation. No buying. No selling. Eat Unleavened Bread) - April 26th even 12:34am on the 27th
2nd New Moon/Month 🌝 🍽 🍴🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - May 4th even 1:34 PM on the 5th
Day of Simon 🤴🏽🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - May 26th even even 1:34 PM on the 27th (23rd day of the 2nd month. In the Apocrypha books1st Maccabees 13:1-52. We are permitted to buy and sell and work and cook on this day. This is the day we remember the trials, victories & great acts of our forefather Simon and others with him. The Most High helped our forefathers slay an enemy of Israel who was killing us for many years. This day especially we can send each other portions/gifts as good will and remembrance of this day.)
3rd New Moon 🌝🍽🍴🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - June 3rd even 11:42pm
Feast of First Fruits 🍎 🍉 🍇🍓🍊🍑🍒🍍🥝 [ aka PENTECOST] - Sunday, June 18, 2023 even 12:34am on the 27th ( The day after the Sabbath (Sunday) that's after the 8th day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, count 7 Sabbaths after that Sunday. The day should always be a Sunday since you counted 50 days starting on that Sunday after the Passover. That should number 50 days after the 8th day of Passover. Lev 23:9-22,16 / Hebrews 10:8-10 / 1 Corinthians 15:20-23; 16:15 / James 1:18 / Acts 2:1-5,15 fulfilling Isaiah 28:11 and Joel 2:8-32 Pentecost is a Greek word meaning 50th day. Christ is our firstfruit and so are we when we obey his word. 1st day we do not work. The same lamb was used for both Passover and Pentecost. We harvested during the month of Abib. Barley and Flaxseed are the first things we harvest. The harvest would go to the temple. It’s not set up the same way in Jerusalem where the Pharisees go out and put the sickle to the harvest, so we don’t know where to count it from. So it's a bit of a controversy because people don’t know when it begins. Hard to find out when to count it. Christ is now our firstfruit and so are we when we start to obey his word.)
4th New Moon 🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - July 2nd even 7:39am on the 7th
5th New Moon 🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - July 31st even 2:32pm on the 1st of August
6th New Moon 🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - August 30th even 9:36pm (? does the sun come down earlier yet?)
7th New Moon and the Feast of the Blowing of Trumpets 🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - September 28th even 5:58am on the 29th (1st day of the 7th month. Leviticus 23:24-25 / Numbers 10:1-10; 29:1 This is a day of rest and a "day of horn blasts". High Holyday of 10 yearly. A holy convocation. No working. But we may cook to feast.)
Day of Atonement 🤔 🙌🏾 😊 - October 4th even 5:58am on the 5th (The 10th Day of the 7th moon. 1 John 2:2, 1 Peter2:24, John 1:29, Lev 23:26-32 / Acts 27:1-10 / Romans 5:8 / Hebrews 10:1 A holy convocation. A day to reflect and be grateful for the Messiah's ultimate atonement for our sins, A day ordained by the heavenly Father to memorialize Christ death for his people. We are to humble our hearts in prayer and praise to the Father. We used to sacrifice but Christ did away with the laws of sacrifice and the ordination of fasting when he died for the Israelites. Paul kept this holyday as proof as we are to keep it as well in these last days. Remember to thank the Creator for the Messiah's sacrifice once and for all His chosen people on this holy memorial Day of Atonement 😊 🕎 🙌🏾 👑 All praises to our King who Atononed and afflicted his soul and body for our sins ONCE and for all that we may live by grace until his return! Thank the Messiah that we do not have to afflict our souls in fasting on this day as to make his ultimate sacrifice once and for all Israel of none effect. I hope these two songs help you stay in the Holyday spirit: Seventy Times Seven and Owe You Everything)
1st day of Feast of Tabernacles or Feast of Booths ⛺️ 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - October 9th even even 5:58am on the 5th (The 15th day of the 7th moon. Celebrate for 7 days. 1st and 7th day are holy convocations and no buying or selling, but because its a feast we may cook. Lev 23:33-44 / Zechariah 14:16-21 FOT is a day we honor and remember what the LORD has done for Israel in and out of Egypt. High Holyday of 10 yearly. We are commanded not to buy, sell nor work on the 1st and last day of the Tabernacle week.)
8th day of Feast of Tabernacles or Feast of Booths ⛺️ 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - October 16th even even 5:58am on the 17th
8th New Moon 🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - October 27th even 4:24pm on the 28th
9th New Moon 🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - November 26th even, 4:16am on the 27th
1st day of Hanukkah [aka Feast of Dedication] 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - December 20th even, 4:16am on the 21st (The 25th day of the 9th month Kislev; year 148 BC. In the Apocyrpha books 1st Maccabees ch1, entire ch4 but mainly vs52-59, and ch6 / 2nd Maccabees 1:1-6, 17-18, & 22-30; 10:1-10 (mainly vs6) / John 10:22-23 / Daniel ch8 & 11. We are to keep it as the Feast of Tabernacles. We can give gifts for 8 days straight to one another. High Holyday of 10 yearly.
- Rededicated with songs, harps, lyres, and cymbals. All the people prostrated themselves and adored and praised Heaven, who had given them success.
- For eight days they celebrated the dedication of the altar and joyfully...They ornamented the facade of the temple with gold crowns and shields; ...There was great joy among the people now that the disgrace brought by the Gentiles was removed.
- Then Judas and his brothers and the entire assembly of Israel decreed that every year for eight days, from the twenty-fifth day of the month Kislev,n the days of the dedication* of the altar should be observed with joy and gladness on the anniversary.
- At that time they built high walls and strong towers around Mount Zion, to prevent the Gentiles from coming and trampling it as they had done before.
- Judas also placed a garrison there to protect it, and likewise fortified Beth-zur, that the people might have a stronghold facing Idumea.)
10th New Moon 🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - December 26th 2023 even 7:33pm
8th day of Hanukkah [aka Feast of Dedication] 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻 🎧 🎤 - December 27th even, 4:16am on the 28th
11th New Moon 🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - January 24th even 12:54pm
12th New Moon (Month of Adar) 🌝 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - February 23, 2024 even, 7:30am on the 25th
Destruction of Nicanor 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - March 6th 2024 even, 7:30am on the 7th (13th day of the 12th month of Adar. 2 Maccabees 15:36, 2 Maccabees 4:21; ch7; 14:31 / 2 Maccabees ch8 & 15 mainly 28-35, and 14. 1st Maccabees 7th chapter, 2nd Maccabees 14:3-46, 2nd Maccabees 8:1-36 and 2nd Maccabees 15:1-36 The wretched heathen Nicanor made threats to our forefathers to destroy the temple of God and one of the Maccabees brothers saw to it to put him to death and cut his head off with the help of God. The temple was reinstated and undefiled. We can buy, sell and work on this Memorial day of gladness and praise.)
Purim [aka Mordecai Day] 👑 👸🏾 💫 🍽 🍴 🥂 🍻 🍺 🍸 🥃💃🏽 🎶🎹🎸🎵🎶🎼🎷🎺🎻🎧🎤 - March 7, 2024 7:30am, 7:30am on the 8th (14th day of the 12th moon of Adar. Esther 9:17-32 & 2 Maccabees 15:36. This is the day after the memorial of the Destruction of Nicanor. We rested and celebrated and feasted and gave gifts/portions one to another. "Pur" means "lot". The book of Esther and the rest of her book in the books of the Apocrypha. Our foremother Hadassah, or her Persian name Queen Esther, saved the nation of Israel from utter obliteration by the hands of our enemy Haman. We remember her, her cousin Mordecai, and the mighty hand of the Father that was with them on this day of distress. High Holyday of 10 yearly.)
Memorial of Daughter Of Jephthah (Read Judges 11)
More about holydays
Zemira Israel 🙌🏾🕎👑✍🏾 🎶🎤
💫 Subscribe to Zemira's mailing for updates you hear FIRST!